logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Sorting the zip codes

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Mon Feb 20 13:36:41 GMT 2012

Hi

There was a bit of discussion about postal codes last month and I
don't know if we can make them work in all cases, but a first step is
to sort them in the img tiles. They certainly should be sorted like
everything else, so I am committing a fix to do that.

My OSM UK maps don't have many postcodes in them, so if someone who
is interested in working zip codes please test in a suitable area.
In the few cases where I tested in MapSource it correctly filtered
by post code.

..Steve