logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Idea for a "--split-pois" option

From michael lohr micha.lohr at web.de on Mon Feb 6 13:12:10 GMT 2012

"consuming" a key value pair could be done with delete already. but i
have a couple of catch all lines at the end of my style: name, ele,
fixme... those would always fire if the style is always processed to the
last lines. example:

node:
tourism=alpine_hut
amenity=restaurant
name=some-name
ele=1000
fixme=ele approx only

i could consume tourism/amenity like that:

tourism=alpine_hut { delete tourism } [0x1000 resolution 24 continue]
amenity=restaurant { delete amenity} [0x1001 resolution 24 continue]

in that case all the catch all lines will fire, so in this case i'd get
5 pois on top of each other

maybe one could use an auxiliary tag, like this

tourism=alpine_hut { delete tourism; set catch-all=no; } [0x1000
resolution 24 continue]

and then

name=* & catch-all!=no [0x1002 resolution 24]