logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r2187: Support a type of 0x12 being written as 0x1200 in the draworder section.

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Sun Jan 29 17:33:54 GMT 2012

On 29/01/12 17:18, Roger Calvert wrote:
> Thanks, Steve. But that was not my main problem.
>
> The input TXT file has 32 entries in drawOrder. The output TYP file only
> has 5, and does not render correctly on Mapsource.
> The two files are attached.

Did you try the fix? It does work for me. The draw order section
is larger with the fix than without.

Before the fix 0x0200 and 0x0300 etc were all being treated as 0x00 I
think.

Sorry if that wasn't clear, but the fix was so simple it was quicker
to just fix it than work out exactly what was happening!

..Steve