logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] gmapsupp + index and Berlin/Friedrichstr.

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Sat Jan 21 21:52:14 GMT 2012

> Ok, you are right. I change my question. What do you think: Where should
> we put the code to link addresses to the correct node? I am more familar
> with OSM code using tags etc (all before the style system) so synthetic

Right, it might be better to this after or during the roads being
created in StyledConverter. I believe (not 100% sure) that numbers can
only be attached to the nodes in a way, so it might be best to step
down the way and find the nearest housenumber rather than look at all
the housenumbers and try to match them to a road.

This would mean that you may have to keep around a lot of information
around for longer than if you did the housenumber step early on.
I don't know the answer of the best way to do it.

..Steve