logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Addresss index on GPSMAP 60CSx

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Sat Jan 21 17:54:51 GMT 2012

Hi

> Looks to me like it's grabbing "random" parts of words from the index.

Yes I kind of noticed that on the first message... It is weird.

I would look at what is included in tmp/*.img -- there should only be
the numbered tiles included, and any the osmmap.img or osmmap_mdr.img
files which should be excluded. Also make sure that there are no old
files in there.

If there is no change after investigating that I am out of ideas, could
you please upload the index to files.mkgmap.org.uk (or anywhere else you
have access to)?  If possible reduce the number of files included for
the smallest index that shows the problem.

Best wishes
..Steve