logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] How to create the bounds for europe ?

From Martin mkmap at snailrun.de on Fri Jan 20 17:41:10 GMT 2012

Hello,

short question:
Is the parameter "postal_code=" correct? I think this will extend the osm-file unnecessarily. We only want to get the postal_code&admin_level-boundaries, or? With this option we also get every street&building with a postal_code-key.

Cheers,
Martin