logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [Patch v2] LocationHook with new Quadtree

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Thu Jan 12 20:26:00 GMT 2012

uups, the changes for the Boundary class are missing.

So long I wondered why you had some tags in the getUsedTags() method of
the LocationHook ... and found out that these tags are there since the
first version of the LocationHook... Just committed that ...

They are not required because the LocationHook does not depend on any
tags in the OSM elements. It only requires tags in the preprocessed
boundaries and they don't obey the getUsedTags() convention.

WanMil