logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] gmapsupp + index and Berlin/Friedrichstr.

From Martin mkgmap at snailrun.de on Thu Jan 12 12:29:26 GMT 2012

Hi Steve,

your patch works great ;) Thank you!
I made a map and now I can find the Friedrichstraße for 5 times (one I
find for two times). Currently I'm uploading the map to my server. I
hope some other people will test the map. If I/they didn't found other
problems I would suggest to commit this patch.
Afterwards we should identify how to enable housenumber and
zip-code-search ;)

Cheers
Martin