logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] gmapsupp + index and Berlin/Friedrichstr.

From Martin mkmap at snailrun.de on Tue Jan 10 19:26:14 GMT 2012

Bad&good news.

Good news: If I build a map which just contain different Friedrichstraßen in the same city I can find now all.
But when building a map with surrounding tiles I still find one Friedrichstraße. And I confirm, that it depends on the splitted area. When I tried it in the office with a other max-node-size I found the Friedrichstraße for 3 times in Berlin...
Any ideas?

Cheers,
Martin