logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] How to create the bounds for europe ?

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Sun Jan 8 13:52:25 GMT 2012

Klaus,

that's fine. I noticed that the parameters for osmfilter described in
the wiki did not include postalcode information. I've updated the wiki.
So if you require postal codes please reload the wiki page.

Please keep also in mind that the europe extract from geofabrik did not
include the african areas of Spain some months ago. I don't know if
that's still the case but it is possible the complete country
information of spain is missing therefore.

WanMil