logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r2162: If the global address index option is given alongside the --gmapsupp

From Lambertus osm at na1400.info on Fri Jan 6 19:21:24 GMT 2012

Awsome guys! A big thank you all for this and all the other tweaks,
improvements and new features.

Steve, do I understand it correctly that if I want to create a gmapsupp
and also a tdb then I better run Mkgmap twice? Once with --gmappsupp and
once with --tdb?

Also, would you be so kind to put a compiled version of r2162 on the
download page? Thanks in advance.