logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Missing foot of T-shaped way

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Fri Jan 6 09:31:55 GMT 2012

Hi Steve,

>Do you have the osm file that produces the broken tile to download
>anywhere? It would be good to try and find out why it fails, we do try
>to give messages when something is not going to work if we know what it
>is.

Can I upload it to your server somehow? The 63240002.osm.pbf is
21,015,229 bytes.

You could probably otherwise repeat this with the finland.osm.pbf from
Geofabrik and my scripts on http://www.polkupyoraily.net/osm/, but
currently Geofabrik says 403.

This way is still missing, but the driveways, paths, parking lots and
buildings that I added there do occur on the map. See the attached
screenshot. The T-foot should start near the arrow. Also, at least one
highway=service,service=driveway that I added is missing:

Best regards,

	Marko