logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Only one Friedrichstraße in Berlin could be found

From Thorsten Kukuk kukuk at suse.de on Tue Jan 3 20:53:00 GMT 2012

Hi,

On Tue, Jan 03, Martin wrote:

> Hello Thorsten,
>
> in Mapsource it also works for me, but not on my Oregon. I will try it with your maps. I also tried it with the default style, so my question is, which settings you use? Which boundary files?

Don't have an Oregon for testing, but there shouldn't be real
firmware differences to the 62s.
The boundarys I'm using are the ones WanMil posted here some time
ago. All scripts and options are documented in the style archive
available from the webpage, too.

  Thorsten