logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r2159: Improving performance of remove-short-arcs option

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Tue Jan 3 19:40:25 GMT 2012

Martin,

sounds more like a problem of the index creation and not like a problem
of the LocationHook. Can you please post a new thread with an exact
description how to reproduce the problem, what you expect and what you see?

Thanks!
WanMil