logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Flooding in Southern Scotland

From Roger Calvert roger at rogercalvert.me.uk on Sat Dec 31 17:37:43 GMT 2011

Marko and Bartosz,

Thank you both for your advice. The mkgmap log showed a very large
number of messages, but none at all relating to coastline. But using
Bartosz's coastlines-europe file solved the problem (once I had
remembered to reference it before the data files), at the expense of a
rather larger gmapsupp file.

Once again, many thanks.

Roger

Roger Calvert