logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] a few more typ compiler problems

From n Willink nw at pinns.co.uk on Wed Dec 28 22:06:55 GMT 2011

"I will increase the space available for the labels to deal with this. Is
there any limit on the number of languages that can be used at once?
I've only ever seen at most 4 in use. "

I think the issue is perhaps not the number of languages but the length of
the text & language code stream.
I have come across streams with sizes of 2k - to me its quite clumsy how you
need to know the length of
each poi data block to determine whether the text length requires 1 or 2
bytes.

In reality though I think most of us would only use a max of  2 to 3
languages.

Will continue testing latest version.

Great work!

..Nick