logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] a few more typ compiler problems

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Wed Dec 28 21:03:19 GMT 2011

Hi Nick

> Great! True color pois are now rendered correctly except for colormode=32

Good, I haven't implemented colour modes 16 and 32 yet for true colour
images, but it is something that I will implement soon.

> However,I've come across a few more blemishes.
>
>   (http://www.pinns.co.uk/osm/txt2typ.zip)
>
> 1) topo1.txt : all 'place' pois get type number 0x0000

OK thanks, only using both Type and SubType is working at the moment,
but is easily fixed and I have a solution ready to commit.

> 2) topo2.txt : java issues

I will increase the space available for the labels to deal with this. Is
there any limit on the number of languages that can be used at once?
I've only ever seen at most 4 in use.

> 3) font: normal is still not accepted, it seems.

I've not added that yet, but now I am back home and will get all these
things tidied up over the next few days.

..Steve