logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Sub-styles

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Fri Dec 23 14:41:03 GMT 2011

Im afraid this doesn't work Marko, I have the same problems as Frederic,
even if I dont adapt anything to the default style and just copy the files from mkgmap-r2140/examples/styles
(btw a lot of styles are missing there).

Marko wrote:
On Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 02:11:38PM +0100, Frédéric Bonifas wrote:
>Could someone say me what I am doing wrong ?

An educated guess: mkgmap is searching substyles in the wrong directory.
Does it work if you copy the "location" style to a subdirectory next to
your own style definition?

Sorry, I have not been able to spend time on mkgmap development lately.
I still intend to split the default style further.

Best regards,

	Marko