logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Base style sub-styles

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Wed Dec 21 18:51:27 GMT 2011

How does this work with base styles?
I would like to include base-style=landuse (which seems stripped out of the default style?) but I get StyleImpl.java:140 errors.

In the default style I see these lines in the info file:

base-style=contours_ft
#base-style=location
base-style=waters

Only if I remove those 3 lines in that info file, I can run mkgmap (r2140) without errors. I have copied all the substyle folders (like contours_ft, waters) to the same directory (styles) as the default style folder. My args file looks like this:

style-file: styles\default
generate-sea: multipolygon,extend-sea-sectors
bounds: c:\Downloads\bounds
latin1
code-page: 1252
tdbfile
location-autofill: bounds,is-in,nearest
name-tag-list=name,name:nl,name:fr,name:de,int_name
show-profiles=1
ignore-maxspeeds
remove-short-arcs
merge-lines