logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Change of index-creation in Rev. 2098 ?

From Martin mkgmap at snailrun.de on Wed Dec 14 12:14:50 GMT 2011

Hello,

I've created a new map with r2140 and still have the problem, not
finding the Friedrichstraße. I've made a short video showing the problem:
http://youtu.be/8WETq30IFJ4
It's a little bit shaky, sorry ;)
Interestingly the street exist in the index , but couldn't be found when
I enter the city.

Cheers
Martin