logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Draw priority of lines

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Fri Dec 9 14:13:05 GMT 2011

That comment meant (!!!) that in case on line in OSM is both a highway
and a boundary, it will be shown in the map as highway only (and
boundary dropped -- which could be changed with "continue" command and
both inserted into the map)

it has to do absolutely nada with draw-priority which only exists for
polygons (for POI it's the same mystery and crap)