logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Draw priority of lines

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Fri Dec 9 13:56:26 GMT 2011

there is no draw-priority of lines, if you find out any system behind
it, that works universally, then shout out to the world...

(universally== what happens reliably in Mapsource, what happens in
Basecamp, what happens in Qlandkarte GT, what happens on old generation
GPS like Vista HCx, what happens on new generation outdoor GPS like
Dakota/Oregon/etrex 30/Monatan, what happens on other GPS...)

AFAIK with non NT maps it's simply by chance what happens...