logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] gmapsupp visible in Basecamp

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Mon Dec 5 22:26:17 GMT 2011

Hi

> I didnt noticed it because I use my own style. So far so good, apart from the virtual tile issue.

I don't know what causes that and I expect it to be tedious to track
down!

> Maybe because the (osm)protobuf.jar is not included in the mkgmap-gmap-mdr-r2135? I run the jar file in a mkgmap-r2131 folder.

Yes, these days, you have to run in a previously downloaded
distribution if you want to run on pbf files.

> Another issue: when I try to run it with the default style mkgmap-gmap-mdr-r2135.jar complains 'could not find style/contours_ft'

Yes I wansn't paying attention during a merge from trunk, I will fix
it now.

Thanks for testing it.

..Steve