logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] region contains too many nodes

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Mon Dec 5 22:22:21 GMT 2011

Hi

> I hope this error is solved, but the question is why mkgmap doesn't
> want to compile tile and get stuck on this road? Is it not possible
> to skip this road and continue with compiling?

Don't enable assertions if you don't want it to stop. I know a lot
of advice in the past has implied that you should run with them
enabled, but it isn't necessary at all. It's helpful to do so, and
if you are investingating a failure on a single tile then it is worth
while having them on.

..Steve