logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] gmapsupp visible in Basecamp

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Mon Dec 5 09:31:19 GMT 2011

Well done Steve, another mystery solved :-)
I didnt noticed it because I use my own style. So far so good, apart from the virtual tile issue.
Maybe because the (osm)protobuf.jar is not included in the mkgmap-gmap-mdr-r2135? I run the jar file in a mkgmap-r2131 folder.

Another issue: when I try to run it with the default style mkgmap-gmap-mdr-r2135.jar complains 'could not find style/contours_ft'

Steve wrote:
I guessed that this would probably fix the blurred map problem when
zooming in MapSource, and indeed it does appear to fix that problem as well.

The only question is now - what does the change break?!