logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] gmapsupp visible in Basecamp

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Fri Dec 2 17:45:14 GMT 2011

Hi

> Ok, that makes sense. I have uploaded a new test map version for
> Mapsource, generated without --gmapsupp and now the search index
> works as expected in Mapsource. I also added the gmapsupp(MS).img
> (image generated by Mapsource) to the test folder in case you need
> it, see http://mijndev.openstreetmap.nl/~ligfietser/mkgmap/

Thanks that is great!

It looks like the index in the gmapsupp is not correct - but neither
is the regular index! Looks like I introduced this bug in r1995.

Mapsource probably doesn't need the faulty section, as it appears to
fix the problem when transfering the index to the device, which maybe
why it has not been noticed until now.

..Steve