logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] gmapsupp visible in Basecamp

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Mon Nov 28 23:08:27 GMT 2011

> - Adress search
>
> Works in Nuvi and Dakota. Can't locate any Dutch cities though, only streetnames. It can locate addresses in Belgium and German cities.

I've noticed that finding cities was less reliable, but then it was
before when downloaded via mapsource.

As your map spans more than one country though, that may be a source
of problems as there are a few changes there and they are not well
tested yet.

If you have a small example that works much worse with the direct
index than with a mapsource generated index I can look at it.

..Steve