logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] failure of splitter on parcel data

From Greg Troxel gdt at ir.bbn.com on Wed Nov 23 13:53:52 GMT 2011

GerdP <gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com> writes:

> the program seems to find only 12,291 nodes. Maybe you need parameter
> --mixed for this.
> Anyway, I'd like to analyse it to find out if the patched version r190 can
> handle it, so please send it to me.

(I've sent it in private mail.)

Is --mixed only on the branch that contains r190?  I had tried with the
latest trunk.

The file has 113743 nodes and ways, numbered -1 to -113743, of which
2603 are ways and 111137 are nodes.
This seems to be the convention for converting to osm before adding into
josm to upload.

Does the splitter code perhaps assume non-negative ids?