logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Lower speed on highway=construction, disused=yes

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Thu Nov 17 21:14:51 GMT 2011

This patch should omit highway=proposed from the generated maps, and it
should lower the road speed of construction=* and disused=yes. The
highway=construction is still translated with a different line style,
but other highway=* & (construction=* | disused=yes) will use the line
type of the highway=*.

This is based on a suggestion by Carlos Dávila. I did not test the
routing, because I have not played with road_speed before. Can someone
please tell me if this is OK to commit?

	Marko