logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] side effects add-pois-to-lines

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Thu Nov 17 19:59:49 GMT 2011

well as it seems to be performance related, would it be then possible to
have a new file (e.g. linepois) where such definitions go into?
Otherwise I think it's still okay, one just needs to take care with all
POI keys that are waterway; highway;barrier and so on---- and tag them
with mkgmap:line2poi!=true.