logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] side effects add-pois-to-lines

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Thu Nov 17 18:35:00 GMT 2011

I would support that change. There are only very very few cases where I
can see this option having any sense for me, so I would have to use
quite a lot of

mkgmap:line2poi!=true

statements. Also I think in general I would only like these additional
POI for the POI search on my Garmin, maybe never actually visible. Hence
mkgmap:line2poi=true requirement would be better.