logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Load custom polygons to Garmin GPS using ogr2osm and mkgmap

From Adrien ANDRE adrien.andre.m at gmail.com on Thu Nov 17 17:45:53 GMT 2011

Le 17/11/2011 11:56, Charlie Ferrero a écrit :

> On 17 Nov 2011, at 17:10, Adrien ANDRE<adrien.andre.m at gmail.com>  wrote:

>>> What style are you using and what type codes are these custom polygons being assigned to?

I thought i'd be happy with any default style so i didn't read anything
about it. And my tags wheren't compatible with the OSM default ones...

My polygons have a tag 'name'. And i've created a style:
mystyle
├── options
├── polygons
└── version

levels = 0:24, 1:22, 2:20, 3:18, 4:16

polygons:
name=* [0x08 resolution 22]

But my GPS unit still doesn't display anything...