logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap 2098 (not previous versions): java.lang.NullPointerException

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Thu Nov 17 14:55:48 GMT 2011

Nope I did compile with options as follows:
levels = 0:24, 1:22, 2:21, 3:20, 4:19, 5:18, 6:16, 7:14

However one tile had crashed on compilation and hence I had a hole in my
map (one with many plain highway=track). 2100 fixes it however and map
builds fine again.