logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap 2098 (not previous versions): java.lang.NullPointerException

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Thu Nov 17 14:47:44 GMT 2011

On 17/11/11 14:34, Felix Hartmann wrote:
> When compiling a map with mkgmap 2098 I get the following error
> (austria.pbf from geofabrik, my style).
> 2097 still compiles without problems/error messages.

OK thanks, fixed, assuming you were compiling a map without a level 0.

> Also 2098 is not faster than 2097 for me (actually in 2 out of 3 tries
> even very slightly (could be measuring error) slower).

In spite of all the discussion around this, the bug was very rare :)
If your map compiled before without appearing to hang, then it didn't
suffer the problem, and the new version will not be any quicker.

..Steve