logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] routing improvements?

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Tue Nov 15 20:59:38 GMT 2011

On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 02:11:37AM +0100, flabot at googlemail.com wrote:
>Perhaps we should also reduce roadspeed for construction = minor
>
>highway=* & construction=minor [0x16 road_speed=3 resolution 22] ?

What about construction=minor on a tertiary or lesser road? That should
not increase the road_speed, but decrease it. I think that the
construction=minor needs more thought. I would say that road_speed=1 is
a bearable compromise, as long as we do not break routing. Even with
minor construction, one of the lanes could be closed, slowing the
effective speed.

	Marko