logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] TYP mkgmap integration

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Tue Nov 15 20:30:34 GMT 2011

Hi

The TYP compiler is now integrated into mkgmap on the typ branch.

You should be able to supply a .txt file on the command line and it will
be compiled along with any other files.

If the gmapsupp option is given then the compiled TYP will be copied
into the gmapsupp as you would expect.

Likewise the compiled TYP name will be in the nsis file if that option
is given.

If family-id, product-id or code-page options are given, then they
override the values given in the input .txt file, so that the TYP will
work with rest of the map.

So it should just work, I'm sure you will let me know if it doesn't...

..Steve