logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] TYP file compiler branch

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Sun Nov 13 14:41:36 GMT 2011

Hi

There is a new branch for the TYP compiler and its integration into
mkgmap, all further development will now happen there.

The new name for the compiler to run it standalone is:
   uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.main.TypCompiler

but once it is integrated, then you won't need that, as mkgmap will
just compile a .txt to a .typ if it sees one on the command line.

The compiler now completely compiles the file I am testing with[1]
resulting in the exact same typ file, apart from time stamp, that is
also in that directory.

I've not tried it on anything else yet, so let me know your results!

Only Colormode=0x10 is supported, colour mode 0x20 should be finished
soon.

..Steve

[1] default.txt in
http://code.google.com/p/mkgmap-style-sheets/source/browse/trunk/typ/world-test/