logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] possible bug? mkgmap freezes with lines only routing style

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Mon Oct 31 10:59:21 GMT 2011

Yes that is probably best.

I set names pretty extensively, and even I would only need about 80
additional lines of code in my lines style with mkgmap:noindex=true (as
I have to duplicate all lines where names are set to have one with
name!=* set mkgmap:nopreviousname=yes and then check that condition on
any future setting of names, the other option of doing a (highway=* &
name!=* & ref!=* & route_name!=*) set mkgmap:nopreviousname=yes wouldn't
mean less lines of new code).