logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Error: "boundary directory does not exist"

From Hendrik Oesterlin hendrikmail2002 at yahoo.de on Fri Oct 28 09:43:56 BST 2011

Hello,

I updated to r2062 without changing my custom files.

while generating the baselayer, there is the following error message:

GRAVE (LocationHook): ..\osmdata\ncxapi.osm: Disable LocationHook because bounda
ry directory does not exist. Dir: bounds

(the file ncxapi.osm is generated by osmosis using the geofabrik
extract for New Caledonia. I only conserved the "xapi" in the name as
long time ago I used xapi to download the data)

The map seems to work however. (pois-to-area-placement is great!)

Any ideas what this means and how to avoid this?

Regards
Hendrik