logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] missing tiles

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Tue Oct 25 18:29:47 BST 2011

Maybe compiling a map with the reverted commit of r2028 exhausts the
maximum size of a subdivision in the special cases. The real limits of a
subdivision are not well known so the problem that a subdivision is
exceeded can still occur with and without r2028.

It would be very interesting to get the exact mkgmap and splitter
settings how the maps are created and which exact areas are missing.

I'll try to get the information from the forum although this should
better be discussed on this list.

WanMil