logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] missing tiles

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Tue Oct 25 14:18:04 BST 2011

Hendrik,
I'm not sure if those problems are all the same, maybe there are other issues causing the same effects.
I have put a test map with the patched version online and let it test on the Dutch forum.
Maybe the poster 'Januitsneek' who had problems with his nuvi is helped with the patch, maybe not.
I dont know if messing around with defragmentation of the nuvis internal disk is recommended, it might give problems with the warranty?

Hendrik wrote:

Are you very sure that it is really fixed by patching mkgmap? I have
some times missing tiles in my nuvi 755 and deleting all log files and
making a defragementation of the files on the Garmin unit, especially
the .img seems to help.