logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Partially not findable street

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Sat Oct 15 22:46:01 BST 2011

On 14/10/11 08:41, Martin wrote:

Hi Martin

> don't panic, everything works fine with your patch.
Great!

> I had some sparetime and would like to test the display-tool you
> recommended below.
> But I have trouble to compile it. Is there anywhere a documentation for
> compiling this tool? I'm not a java-developer, more C++-"beginner".
> I have attached the error.log.

You need the mkgmap classes too.

You can do this in two ways.
  1. put a mkgmap.jar in the top directory of display.
  (/home/me/App/display/mkgmap.jar in your case)
  2. have a built mkgmap directory alongside the display
     directory.
	 eg in your case:
	   /home/me/App/display
	   /home/me/App/mkgmap

When you come to run it you also need both sets of classes so the
correct command will be something like the following depending on
where you put things:

java -cp
/home/me/App/display/dist/display.jar:/home/me/App/mkgmap/dist/mkgmap.jar test.display.MdrDisplay
<filename..>

..Steve