logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r2049: Reimplementation of the add-pois-to-area option

From Rich richlv at nakts.net on Thu Oct 13 10:05:53 BST 2011

On 10/13/11 11:48, Henning Scholland wrote:
> Hi,
> just a question: In osm-wiki I found a proposal for entrance=* as a new
> tag for entrances. So maybe this should also be considered? Or did you
> do so already?
> Also it could be possible, that there is more than one entrance in a
> polygon. So there should be a ranking.

there was a discussion on irc (#osm) about this yesterday. komzpa uses
entrance for his render to show them :

http://latlon.org/~komzpa/screenshots/entrance1.png

<Komzpa> entrance=yes ref= addr:flats=

entrance=yes was also added yesterday to osmarender stylesheet by petchange.

--
  Rich