logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Bizarre flooding in South Wales

From Steve Hosgood steve at stoneship.org.uk on Mon Oct 10 23:42:28 BST 2011

On 10/10/11 19:33, Bartosz Fabianowski wrote:
> Replying to myself, I think I see the problem now. You are specifying
> paths relative to the current working directory while mkgmap searches
> relative to its installation directory. Try specifying the coastline
> file and the boundary directors as absolute paths.

I also left the "=" sign off! But the error message seemed to know what
filename that I had specified, it just couldn't find it.

I was trying to remove the chance of "looking in the wrong directory" by
specifying "./" at the start of the name, but I've since realised that
that wouldn't work!

I'll chase this in a couple of days - I'm out of the office and off my
machine until then.
Thanks anyway.
Steve