logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Area to small to split and subdivision shift errors

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Thu Oct 6 20:25:16 BST 2011

> Could those to errors be degraded to notice level from error level? They
> are not really significant and it's not nice that in order to spot
> really important errors, when you produce many maps, or a map say of
> Europe, you have to sift through all these rather unimportant messages....

I know the "Area to small" error but not the subdivison shift error. Can
you post an example where it occurs? (areas.list from splitter, the tile
in which it occurs, your mkgmap parameters and your style file?).

At least the "Area to small" error is significant because data get lost
so from my point of view the error level is appropriate.
WanMil