logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] OSM maps on the new eTrex 30

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Sun Oct 2 21:05:39 BST 2011

Ralf,
If I send 3 different maps (with different FID) to the Dakota I have one gmapsupp.img on the device, and in the map selection menu you can see 3 mapsets and switch them on and off individually. So also on the newer devices you can do this (so it is very likely that it's possible on the new Etrex as well). The only thing you can't do anymore is selecting the individual tiles on and off, which was possible on the Etrex models.