logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] OSM maps on the new eTrex 30

From Frank Fesevur ffes at users.sourceforge.net on Sun Oct 2 09:48:46 BST 2011

2011/10/1 Minko <ligfietser at online.nl>:
> Hi Frank,
> I'm glad to hear this. Can you check if they improved the rendering
> of this kind of roads:
> cycleway:right = track
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/?way=114718994
>
> In Mapsource/Basecamp the cycleway is drawn on the right side of the road, but the
> modern GPS types like Oregon and Dakota draw it on the opposite (wrong) side.
> On the older Etrex it was displayed as expected.

I have to see if I can find (or create) a situation in my neighborhood
(Den Haag or Zoetermeer) to reproduce such a situation. The roundabout
situation should not be too hard to find here.

Or I have out how I can view that specific street on my gpsr without
having to pan to it manually.

Regards,
Frank