logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] OSM maps on the new eTrex 30

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Sat Oct 1 22:32:15 BST 2011

Hi Frank,
I'm glad to hear this. Can you check if they improved the rendering
of this kind of roads:
cycleway:right = track
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?way=114718994

In Mapsource/Basecamp the cycleway is drawn on the right side of the road, but the
modern GPS types like Oregon and Dakota draw it on the opposite (wrong) side.
On the older Etrex it was displayed as expected.

I reported this issue on the Garmin forum but they didn't solve it.
https://forums.garmin.com/showthread.php?t=17892

Frank wrote:

To reply to my own post and to let others know, I can confirm that the
OSM based OpenFietsMap works as expected on my brand new eTrex 30.

Regards,
Frank