logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Partially not findable street

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Sat Sep 24 16:58:54 BST 2011

On the Openfietsmap Germany (see http://www.openfietsmap.nl) I have no problems finding the  "Engelberthusstraße" in Wipperfürth and "Pennstraße" in München. However, I noticed the same problem with other streets, it looks like it depends how the tiles are splitted.