logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Splitter doesn't process pbf data created with osmosis 0.39

From Michael Prinzing mipri at gmx.net on Tue Sep 20 21:14:36 BST 2011

On Mon, 19 Sep 2011 17:53:03 +0200, Michael Prinzing wrote:

>there seems to be a problem with the latest splitter and data in pbf
>format if it was created with osmosis 0.39.

After some further testing, it now looks like a problem with osmosis
only. If I am converting the pbf data created with osmosis 0.39 back to
xml then there also is an empty bounding box that did not exist in the
original data and that does not arise if the pbf file was built with
osmosis 0.38.

I will report this on the mailing list for osmosis.

Thank you,

Michael